Last Modified: March 29, 2023
This Referral Rewards Program Legal Agreement ("Agreement") is entered into by and between you ("Participant" or "you") and Omella Inc ("Omella" or "Company"), collectively referred to as "Parties." By participating in the Omella Referral Rewards Program ("Program"), you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
To be eligible for the Program, the Participant must:
- Be a legal resident of the United States;
- Be at least 18 years of age or older;
- Agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- Have an active Omella account in good standing; and
- Not be an employee, agent, representative, or immediate family member of an employee of Omella.
- The referred person must collect at least $100 in their account within 30 days of signing up for Omella.
Referral and Bonuses
a. As a Participant, you may refer eligible individuals ("Referred Individuals") to Omella through your unique referral link or code provided by the Company.
b. For each successful referral, the Participant and the Referred Individual will receive a bonus, as determined by Omella ("Referral Bonus").
c. A successful referral is considered complete when the Referred Individual:
i. Creates a new Omella account using the Participant's unique referral link or code;
ii. Satisfies the eligibility criteria listed in Section 1
Bonus and Eligibility Criteria
- The specific Referral Bonus amount, eligibility criteria, and any additional requirements will be provided by Omella at its discretion and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Referral Bonuses will be credited to the Participant's and Referred Individual's Email in the form of Tango gift cards within 30 days after the successful referral.
- Referral Bonuses are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other forms of compensation.
- Omella reserves the right to withhold, deduct, or revoke any Referral Bonus if the Company, in its sole discretion, determines that the Participant or Referred Individual has violated the terms and conditions of this Agreement or engaged in any fraudulent or abusive activity related to the Program.
- You are not allowed to refer Omella's existing or prior customers. Although you may not have access to a Referred Party's account history, you acknowledge and agree that you waive any right to challenge the Bonus amounts that we determine to be suitable, based on these and any other criteria outlined in the Referral Terms.
By participating in the Program, the Participant grants Omella the right to:
- Verify the Participant's and Referred Individual's eligibility;
- Share the Participant's and Referred Individual's personal information with third parties, as necessary, for the administration and operation of the Program.
Modifications; Termination; Release
- Omella reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Program, or any part thereof, at any time and for any reason, with or without prior notice.
- You release us from all liability that may result from your participation in the Omella Referral Program, and from any other third-party claims.
- We may otherwise condition, restrict or limit the availability of Bonuses in our sole discretion. Any delay by us in enforcing our rights under these Referral Terms or the Omella Terms of Service does not constitute forfeiture of such rights.
You may receive miscellaneous income from Omella as a result of any bonuses you are granted. It may be necessary for us to send you and file with the IRS a Form 1099-MISC or Form 1042-S, or another relevant form for the year in which you receive bonuses, in compliance with applicable laws. If you participate in the offer, you are responsible for any tax obligation. In case you have any concerns about how this could impact your taxes, please consult your tax advisor.
Check out the frequently asked questions and answers about Omella’s referral program on our blog.